Thank you for your loan application with Saint Francis Federal Credit Union. We offer a wide variety of loan products to meet your needs. Along with completing the attached application, here are a few things that will be needed to expedite the processing of your loan application:
- Recent pay check stub or two years’ tax returns for self-employed applicants are required for all loans except share secured.
- For purchase of new or used automobile, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle, a copy of a dealer purchase agreement, or title if purchasing from an individual.
- For refinancing of new or used automobiles, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle, a copy of the title will be needed. The name, address, phone number, and account number of current lien holder is required.
- Real estate loans require a copy of warranty deed to property, proof of insurance, and name, address, and account number of current mortgage(s) holders.
We also offer a wide variety of loan protection products that are all competitively priced:
- Credit Life Insurance
For either joint or individual applicants. The loan will be paid in full in the event of death.
- Credit Disability Insurance
Will make your loan payment if you are unable to work due to illness or injury for more than 14 days.
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Program)
In the event your vehicle is totaled, the difference between what the property damage insurance carrier pays and what is still owed, if any, will be paid in full. Plus $1,000 paid toward the purchase of your next vehicle, financed through the Credit Union.
- Extended Service Agreement
Peace of mind that protects your vehicle. We offer a wide variety of options from drive train coverage to bumper to bumper coverage. This may increase the value of your vehicle, as the policy is transferable to a new owner if you decide to sell it.
Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to meeting your financial needs for years to come.